View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 02:55 PM   #13
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
It has happened 4 times.

I renamed files (eg tp01)
I generated a HTML TOC to replace the existing one

Both cases, some files found their way to the bottom of the List without my consent
The bottom of which list? The HTML TOC or the Book Browser?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmikel View Post
The image view is exactly what I was looking for! Thank you! Thank you!
You're welcome. Once you open it to view you can easily hit ESC to close it, and it will open in the same place if you open a new image.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sellew View Post
Now the cursor sync with the window preview works flawlessly! A very big thank you!
You're welcome.

@crutledge, DiapDealer - the OPF update issue for adding Semantics is definitely an issue and easily fixed for the next version. Thanks for pointing it out.

You may also notice that the tooltips listing what files have semantics on them in the Book Browser don't update when the filenames changes, etc. so this will also be fixed.

@crutledge, and others: What you are apparently asking for is another option in Find & Replace for searching in Selected Text. This is on the issue log to look at. It would work for Count All and Replace All within the range of text that you select. It wouldn't work well for Find or Replace since once you Find or Replace/Find the selected (highlighted) text would change.
meme is offline   Reply With Quote