View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 09:54 PM   #2
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
I don't have the cover so I can't give you an answer directly on it. What I will say is that if is putting enough pressure on the Kobo that the touch screen isn't working I'd be really concerned about the long term stress on the screen (specifically the glass substrate). The substrate is a very thin plate of glass that is part of the e-ink display. Twisting of the frame (and screen) is one of the common ways to crack it and when this happens your device is done.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote