View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 12:02 AM   #1
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Problems opening a .epub from Mobileread.com

Hi Mike:

I have issues navigating the recently posted ebook Swift, Jonathan: Gulliver's Travels. (Illustrated) V1. 24 May 2010.

It seems that with my Firefox version 3.5.9 and EPUBReader v1.2.8.2 I cannot navigate (using the <-"left" "right"-> arrow buttons at the bottom) past the "Part I. A Voyage to Lilliput" Table of Contents ["p1-index" i.e. lilliput/index.xhtml]. It reverts back to the ["index" i.e. main level index.xhtml]. Same thing happens for the Part II, Part III and Part IV index pages.

However, using the toc.ncx menu to navigate works as does opening it with Abode Digital Editions.

It appears that EPUBReader cannot differentiate between the subdirectory index.xhtml and main level index.xhtml files.

Also, I'm having a problem saving just the target link as an .epub using Firefox's "Save Link As..." since it always opens the Save dialog with a "attachment.php" filename. This could also be a Mobileread.com web server issue.

Any insights?
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote