View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 05:41 AM   #6
mjh215
Guru
mjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: None of your business
No hard feelings.

If you start another thread, I'll try to compose a response as to major issues concerning DRM and why I and many others oppose it. It really doesn't have to do with making lots of copies, or giving copies to anyone else. You'll hear a few people that want everything free, and all information should be distributed and property of the people, etc. That tends to be a vocal minority, and I'm not putting down their views (whether or not I disagree with them), but for the majority of the movement behind eliminating DRM that isn't the case. Just give me a bit of time, perhaps later today I'll write it up. No offense, but I've had a rough night and yesterday wasn't a great deal better so I'm just trying to relax at the moment.

Take care,

-MJ

P.S. If you find that a user or users are bothering you, and that you no longer wish to hear (read) what they are saying the forum has an option. If you click on their name and go to "View Public Profile", on the user's profile just below their name there is a drop down menu labeled "User Lists". You can click on "Add to Ignore List" and you won't see any more of their posts.
mjh215 is offline   Reply With Quote