View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 02:33 PM   #2159
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
First, I recently finished the audiobook "Elantris". It's been in my Audible account since about 2011 and I finally go to it. I regret waiting so long - wonderful fantasy, wonderful narrator! If you like fantasy, I think you will enjoy it.

I am currently alternating between a relisten of "Dead Until Dark" by Charlaine Harris and "Fire and Fury" by Michael Wolfe. Enjoying both books - both are well narrated.

I have that "We Are Legion" (Bobiverse #1) by Dennis Taylor, but haven't got to it yet. I also didn't much care for Ladies Detective Agency. I assumed it is because I don't like general fiction, because that is what this is. I listened to the audiobook for that - narrator was interesting, the stories were interesting, but the pace and order was aggravating.

Last edited by Tarana; 01-12-2018 at 02:43 PM.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote