View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 09:39 AM   #820
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, (PW) & PW2; Kobo H2O
Yep, until I get my hands on the actual device, assume the current releases aren't supported on the PW2.

USBNet, KUAL & the SCreenSavers hack should work, and for those the snapshots should be safe enough.

For the Fonts hack, on the other hand, here be dragons! I wouldn't recommend anyone checking the snapshot out unless you know what you're doing, and have a SSH/serial shell available.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote