View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 08:58 PM   #36356
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
I'm trying to figure out how to use my new (old) iPad. I guess it's fortunate that I've been using an iPhone for a while now, as they seem to be similar. The lady I bought it from re-set it to factory defaults, and I'm creating a separate library in iTunes so I can fill it up and get to using it. It seems there are a lot of very different apps that don't cross over...

Stitchawl
Yeah, that was my biggest problem when I first got my iPad. But then it starts to go the other way, you find iPad apps that aren't for the iPhone.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote