View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 07:27 AM   #14
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pismire View Post
Even on an iPad, I assume it is impossible to read documents without zooming in?
If you zoom in to the point at which the margins are cut off, and the text fills the screen, it's perfectly readable. You then simply "swipe" through the document using that same fixed zoom setting. I know you say you're not a fan of Apple, but believe me when I say that those of us who are recommending the iPad to you are doing so simply because it really does work so very well.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote