View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 04:49 AM   #16
renehasekamp
renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: I use an Eee pad Transformer TF101 and a Nexus 7.
Hi,
Today (until early 2013) they sell moon reader pro with 50% reduction and I decided to buy it. I had to authorise dropbox again, and now the sync works!
There also is a new free version today. Maybe it works there too.
The folder structure in dropbox for moon reader has changed too, so to be certain I also deleted the old moon folder in dropbox. But that probably was not necessary.
Anyway, I can sync now between my three devices.
renehasekamp is offline   Reply With Quote