View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 01:04 PM   #7
spellbanisher
Guru
spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle keyboard, kindle fire hd, S4, Nook hd+
Quote:
Originally Posted by carld View Post
I just updated Netflix on my KFHD to version 2.1, and I realized that bottom tab is always visible at the bottom or side of the screen. Can someone using an older version verify if the tab is still there or not when the movie is full-screen?
I updated my Netflix app and had the same issue with the tab. Somehow I was able to go back to an older version and the tab is not there.
spellbanisher is offline   Reply With Quote