View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 08:07 AM   #21296
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
When they installed GPS in some courier vans over here they discovered that a lot of stuff being delivered late was in the back of a one guy's van while he was surfing.

On another note, I got an email yesterday to say my tail light lens had been posted. This morning I got another saying it was on board for delivery. While at the shop I got another saying it had been delivered. Sure enough, when I got back to work it was sitting on my desk. Thumbs up for Australia Post for a change.
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote