View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 07:04 PM   #194
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Exchange it !

Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
No, I've seen photos of a good one next to a bad one. It is not in our damn heads, it is the crappy lack of Chinese QC! There ARE bad and good units being shipped.
I'm sure that Amazon is well aware of the problem by now since others have contacted CS for replacements. If the problem can be corrected in future lots, I'm sure it will. In fact it may have been detected before your unit was even shipped.

Maybe the reason replacements have to wait until the end of October is to give the factories time to re-tool to make the correction.

If my PW is defective when it arrives on Oct 11, I will definitely call for a replacement. I had to do that 2 years ago on my Kindle Kbd WiFi.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote