View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 08:42 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordblacknail View Post
I am very happy with my page turning buttons on my K3 3g. I don't have or use any touch screen devices, so I am concerned about using a touch screen on the KPW. Doesn't your screen get all messy with repeated touching? I try to never touch my K3 screen. Is there a KPW available with page turning buttons? What would be ideal for me would be a KPW 3g with keyboard. Are my fears groundless or am I gonna missout on the new screens?
Nobody will know how much of a fingerprint magnet the KPW is or is not until they get in the hands of MR users. The previous touch was IR and that meant nothing on the screen and that was very good for not being full of noticeable fingerprints. The KPW uses a capacitance touch screen. So that means the touch later is on top of the screen and since this is new, nobody will know about fingerprints.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote