View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 10:26 AM   #15
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Swift View Post
And is it easy to use to move the pages forward? Usually, when I read, I just flick the joystick with my right thumb while holding the book in my right hand. Will I have to find a different method of holding it?
When I read using my 505, I hold it in my right hand and my right thumb pushes the right side page turn buttons. It's very easy. In fact, it's nicer to hold in one hand then the 500 was. The fact that the cover sticks out to the right when folded back is actually an advantage. I use the cover as a thumb rest. Works quite nicely.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote