View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 05:33 PM   #75
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyt Clagwell View Post
I am currently watching a 2005 mini series version of The Master and Margarita on You Tube. It is in Russian with English Subtitles. I find it very good. I am about a half way through it so far (it is 520 minutes long). Picture quality is not that great (only 240p) but it is quite watchable. Warning graphic scenes in the novel such as heads being cut off are shown very graphically. Here is the first segment.

This is simply great. Hoyt, do you know how I could download that video on my Mac so that i can look it off line and maybe not sitting in front of the computer screen?
Thanks in advance.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote