View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 04:19 PM   #6
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
EPUB to EPUB in Calibre

The biggest problem I have found with EPUB to EPUB in Calibre is that I invariably don't get the conversion parameters quite right the first time and have to keep refining them.

With any other source input format this is trivial but with EPUB/EPUB the source is overwritten by the converted output and I therefore have to reimport the original before having another go.

None of this is difficult but it is certainly not as convenient as keeping the input source separate from the converted output.

Would it be possible for Calibre to retain the original when the input and output formats are the same? Is it worth me raising an "enhancement ticket".
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote