View Single Post
Old 11-08-2006, 08:08 AM   #4
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
I wonder what kind of processing power and operating system this will have. Is it more like a UMPC, a PDA, does it have input, will it show pictures, movies?

Interesting size. Looks more like the business machine I want than a reader. Smaller than tablets, bigger than PDAs but too big to be a dedicated reader. If only it were color eink...sigh!

I figure that if I continues asking someone will make it!
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote