View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 11:47 AM   #45
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Hi,

Transferred mine and saw that only one of my books did not transfer (Patrick Rothfuss "A Wise Man's Fear") because they claim it is not in the Kobo store. So I searched Kobo and sure enough that book does exist and is available. So that makes no sense. I went back to the transfer page and hit the support link for books that did not transfer and get a missing page.

Now how do I go about moving the ebook that they messed up on?

Ideas?

KevinH
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote