View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 12:55 AM   #9
Nascarfan1972
Banned
Nascarfan1972 is faster than slow light.Nascarfan1972 is faster than slow light.Nascarfan1972 is faster than slow light.Nascarfan1972 is faster than slow light.Nascarfan1972 is faster than slow light.Nascarfan1972 is faster than slow light.Nascarfan1972 is faster than slow light.Nascarfan1972 is faster than slow light.Nascarfan1972 is faster than slow light.Nascarfan1972 is faster than slow light.Nascarfan1972 is faster than slow light.

Device: Kobo Glo/Mini/Aura/Glo HD/Clara/Libra & Forma & Kindle PW
It is simple really, if they do not show a list of devices a book can be read on then it is a PDF. Likewise if the book cover is only a black silhouette of a book, it is a PDF.

For those of you that complain about them not specifiying whether a book is an epub or a kepub, if having an epub is so important, download the book to your PC or Mac, remove the DRM and sideload it. You now have an epub on your kobo.

Problem solved.

I notice non of you are complaining that the kobo bookshop are not listing a lot of the books you can buy from it, unless you put generic search queries in for instance if you use the ebooks>sports>football, it gives 251 books, if you use the generic search term "football" it gives 1133 books. Is this not a bigger problem than not seeing if a book is a kepub or an epub. And before anyone askes I have used football as an example because I know it is one of the most popular sports in the world.
Nascarfan1972 is offline   Reply With Quote