View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 08:29 PM   #3
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
I wish Kobo would get a better system for this.
I sideload all my books and so I only sync when I wish to upgrade my firmware. But as I don't want all the kepubs I have purchased from kobo (over 100) to download onto my Touch I need to manually delete them. Then I go back and undelete them so that kobo doesn't suddenly change the rules (like they would NEVER do that would they!! ) meaning I might lose access to these books on my phone, ipad etc.

It's a real pain...
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote