Thread: HD Should I upgrade?
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 01:39 PM   #9
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Thanks. I've decided to get the 7" HD 16GB instead of the PW. I use my KFv1 every night. I spent last night picking out a case. It seems the new cases are either pop in or envelope slide in type. This is my KF case. I was hoping to find something like it with straps. I wont be getting it till November but I like to plan ahead.

Now has anyone tried on the Documents and seen if the white covers on carousel still exists on KFHD? I keep hoping they will fix this on KFv1. It seems to be a server side issue with the KFv1. If I get the good server all covers come through. If I get the others all white covers. I am constantly clearing the Kindle data app to get them all to show.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote