View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 02:30 PM   #182
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffrx View Post
Thank you so much Blossom! I always find your posts very informative. Keep up the good work!
I use my K4B with a Eco-flip case that has a hand hold in the back. I love that case! It's only $25 now. I plan to get another one for the PW next month when I buy them together. The only negative with the case was it stained my silver K4's back but I think a piece of black felt or paper would keep that from happening.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote