View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 01:52 AM   #1238
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZImmortal View Post
Hmm, I've tried to have the $5 mp3 credit offer emailed to me twice but still nothing in my inbox. Has anyone else experienced this? I have a Kindle Keyboard (in case this is only happening to KK users, although I see that DreamWriter got the credit without a problem).

On an unrelated note (or maybe related?), I've noticed that all of my digital categories mysteriously have $5 credits.

Does anyone know what this might be from?
The $5 MP3 credit offer showed up in my email immediately after I requested it from my Kindle Keyboard. It was sent to the email address associated with my Amazon account.

Are you in the U.S.? The offer states "MP3 music is available to customers located and with billing addresses in the United States."

That's odd about the credits in all your digital categories. I didn't have that.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote