View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 07:47 PM   #6
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by brainvision View Post
this is the screen from Preferences --> (Import / Export) Send books to device

is from Preferences --> (Advanced) Plugin and then choosing Android driver..

So, I first tried to change the general preferences but it didn't work the way I wanted. Then I also edited the Android plugin options and finally it worked..
I would like to know what I'm missing and why they exist two options for what I think is the same thing..
I just tested this and when I change the Send to device template the corresponding Android Plugin's template is immediately changed to match.

I didn't actually transfer books.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainvision View Post
Another question.. once I choose to set a path in that window, there's no way to send some books (based on authors, for example, or on tags) to a different path (always based on metadata controls like series, authors and so on)?
True to change the path you need to change the template. I'm not sure why changing the Send to device template did not change the Android plugin for you.

Good Luck.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote