View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 02:42 PM   #3
Ntsimp
Zealot
Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iriver Story HD, Android
I installed this update last night, and I've only seen 2 differences so far, both bad.
The first, which you mentioned, is that it changed the time and time zone I had set.
The second is the loss of a feature I liked. I had a folder of .jpegs in the "image" directory, and when displaying one you could go to the next file just by pushing the down or right arrow. That no longer works; now you have to back out of the file and choose the next one from the list. So I'm not happy with the change.
Ntsimp is offline   Reply With Quote