View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 07:52 PM   #37
msundman
Zealot
msundman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.msundman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.msundman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: FBReader on Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanders View Post
Perhaps you should email Epson to let them know they're being very stupid and they should have asked you what to do first.
Is that supposed to be funny?

Quote:
Perhaps the whole "partial updates" stuff has already been implemented in software.
I don't think partial updates should be implemented in software distributed to app devs. As I already wrote in #32, which you should have read before replying, I thought the new controller implemented higher level stuff such as menus. The partial update stuff should have been in the controller from the beginning.

Quote:
Anyway, from the new information it seems that what they mean by 16-fold parallelism is simply updating 16 pixels simultaneously, which makes the response time for the entire screen flip much higher.
I doubt it. If that really is the case then saying it will "perform up to 16 tasks in parallel" would be extremely misleading.
msundman is offline   Reply With Quote