Thread: Touch Case for Touch?
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 11:24 PM   #134
therealjoeblow
Zealot
therealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfolded

Device: Samsung Android Tablet w/Moon+ Pro Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klein Nijenhuis View Post
We developed cases for Kobo Touch. We decided to design 6 cases with different color combinations, 3 for the white kobo touch and 3 for the black kobo touch. Please take a look and tell me what you think...

Sorry, but IMO, elastic straps are just so home-made looking.

Any manufacturer using a bush-league method like that to hold a $140 device in a protective case really needs to rethink their design - I'd personally never buy something that cheap.

The CaseCrown has it 100% right IMO, with the nice leatherette frame to hold the device in. I received mine yesterday, and am really happy with it, it's very nice and solid without being bulky.

Plus they threw in a great free bonus when they shipped it as a surprise, a bubble-point stylus so now I don't have finger smudges all over the screen any more.

CaseCrown rocks!

Cheers
The REAL Joe

Last edited by therealjoeblow; 08-25-2011 at 11:28 PM.
therealjoeblow is offline   Reply With Quote