View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 03:50 AM   #21
Noughty
Addict
Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Kindle NT
Thanks again for this and other plug ins. I don't know why but it doesn't seem to be working for me now. Started a few days ago, but I thought that was because of the problem with goodreads, since search didn't worked in there too. But it got fixed, plug in worked again. Now goodreads search works but plug in not. And then plug in didn't return any results, always failed.

Now:
I download metadata for 20 books, it writes that failed to get metadata for 8 books in example. Others are downloaded according to the program. But there aren't. No summaries, no tags, ratings even the name doesn't get fixed (I removed one word from the title and it left it as it was and didn't even acknowledge that it was a bad name - it found a book but didn't fixed it).

This is about goodreads sync plug in, but I think it might be related, so I will write it here too. Then linking if book isn't found, I press find on goodreads, before the plug in would fill in the search and search automatically, now I am just sent to the search window without anything filled in and no search results. It's no big deal, but I think it could be related...

I need help, found out how to fix summaries font size, but now I cannot downlaod them . The story of my life lol
Noughty is offline   Reply With Quote