View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 04:52 PM   #4
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan13589 View Post
Thank you for your responses. I think I understand all of the answers and this is really helpful.
You're welcome.
Quote:
I'm going to use Acrobat's OCR option and do a multiple file conversion to first make them all text-based files.
You may not be really happy. The Adobe OCR isn't perfect and will likely need cleanup. ABBY is a bit better, but still needs cleanup. There are many who have been in your position, and there is no easy solution. If you can't read it in PDF format and can't get a better format, you're going to have to do a lot of work to get decent results.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote