View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 05:59 PM   #17
Steve Anderson
Addict
Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, laptop, more
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trebro View Post
Just wanted to put up a quick note to say that I really enjoyed this book, and that I probably wouldn't have tried it without getting a shot at a freebie, since I didn't know the author.

Now that I do...I'm going to read his other books, and pay for them.

Losing Role is a very good character study, and those who like that type of book will enjoy this one a lot.

Anyone got a recommendation on which of Anderson's books to read next?
Thanks, Trebro. I appreciate the read. If you're the one who left the nice review on Smashwords, I appreciate it all the more.

As for my other two books out, I won't tell you which to read but I can say they're each different -- Besserwisser is a satirical mystery and False Refuge a noir thriller. The Losing Role is closer to what I'll be writing going forward, however.

It means a lot to hear from people who like what I'm up to. Thanks again.

Steve
Steve Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote