View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 07:18 AM   #9
Kai Winters
Lover of Books
Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+
I have the current version of the 5, not the newest, and love it.
I have pictures, music and MS Office files on it as well as using it as my primary ereader.
When connected to a desk/lap top it is read as a storage device and folder windows open for the internal and external storage...if you use one. I use an external storage card.
I use the copy/paste method to add music, pictures, etc. to the player when connected to my laptop.
You can also use the Samsung Kies system but I find it very dated but usuable. It is good for updating the device.
I use a variety of apps through the Android app store and find it as easy to use as any other.
I use Mantano for me reader...the paid version...and it works great.
I also have used Cool Reader which works fine as well.
I use Calibre...and love it...for managing my book library on the player. Calibre recognizes it when connected and you can add books to either the internal and/or external storage.
Overall I love the player and may buy the new one if I find it better than my current model.
Kai Winters is offline   Reply With Quote