View Single Post
Old 02-23-2007, 09:21 AM   #10
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
I'd like to see MS fail too, but that's highly unprobable. Take the e-book for instance. It's been in this 'floating state' for a long time, surviving to and from every format up to date. None of them have provided the explosion of popularity we dream of, but all have survived, and some like PDF have even brought profits to the owner, even if not to their trusting users. We must see codes as works of art just like the information they carry. Being partial to our media which is litterature we tend to forget how beautiful in it's way, the labor of programmers can be. The formats still exits even if they rely on less riches. MS might, as other multinationals, shoot themselves in the foot, but having millions of them...
I'll just go back to Mac. I've always been a 'graphics first' kind of renaissance man.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote