Thread: Apple event
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 08:22 AM   #66
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, iPhone XR, iPad Pro 9.7, Alexa Devices
I donít think Iíve even used the MacOS or Windows Kindle apps in years. Now that I no longer do any deDRM, I just donít need them. They were never very good for some reason. Amazon never gave them as many features as the iOS version. For some reason Amazon seems to favor the iOS version over all the other Kindle apps as it usually has more features and/or gets those features before the other apps. Iím glad they do that as most of my eBook reading is on my iPhone and iPad using the Kindle apps. I donít use my Kindle much.
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote