View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 07:00 PM   #8
tomsem
Wizard
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone XS, Kindle Voyage, iPad mini
Version 6.6 adds:
- return Prime Reading and Kindle Unlimited books from within the app
- support for a more mobile-friendly magazine format for some magazines (I’m guessing it scrolls, allows you to change text size, etc., rather than using fixed pages but don’t subscribe to any magazines via Amazon)
- a setting to enable highlight menu when you select text. This is the same option added recently to Kindle (which added ability to suppress highlight menu when selecting text). It’s also an option in the Android Kindle app - maybe on Fire as well (don’t have mine at hand to check it)?

As a KU subscriber I will definitely use the first of these things. Wonder what took them so long? I’d like to see this on the other platforms as well (return directly from Library view), and be able to do this with books borrowed via Overdrive as well (which currently have to be returned using web interface or the Amazon store app).
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote