View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 10:16 AM   #14
KevinH
Wizard
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Okay so to be most correct when converting an epub2 to an epub3, ePub3-itizer should then recognize and convert calibre:series and calibre:series_index inside epub2 style meta entries to:

Code:
  <meta id="num" property="belongs-to-collection">Series Name Here</meta>
  <meta refines="#num" property="collection-type">series</meta>
  <meta refines="#num" property="group-position">1</meta>
I will add support for that.

ps: I have now created fixes for this which I will push tomorrow to support recognition of calibre:series and calibre:series_index in both the ePub3-itizer plugin and inside Sigil itself inside Sigil's Metadata Editor GUI when used on an epub2.

pps: Sigil master now has support for calibre:series and calibre:series_index in the epub2 Metadata Editor.

Last edited by KevinH; 02-02-2018 at 08:54 AM. Reason: fixes for both ePub3-itizer and Sigil Metadata Editor made
KevinH is online now   Reply With Quote