View Single Post
Old 09-26-2016, 08:48 PM   #14
zxczxc
Addict
zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Device: PW
Yeah the bad thing is that this won't be good in portrait mode... and Amazon doesn't let us rotate 180 degree to be upside down.

But recently I have started reading in landscape anyway because... we can - it's better no? We have 2 eyes, horizontal, we see 'wide', not 'tall'. So I think landscape makes more sense really!

But yeah, I think I asked for an upside down 'hack', I forgot how that worked out.

To use KindleLazy (or any KUAL app) - first jailbreak.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=275877

Following the whole guide, you will have KUAL installed (the app launcher).

Then just copy KindleLazy to your 'extensions' folder when you plug your kindle into your computer. Go to KUAL, and start KindleLazy. Action.
zxczxc is offline   Reply With Quote