View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 02:59 AM   #10
rjmac
Connoisseur
rjmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankh View Post
I tried to debug the issue this morning.

What I discovered during the run from terminal was that KoboSetup.exe is complaining about missing keyring libraries. Found on Google that solution might be to run Wine from PPA. Which turned to be the dead end, wine 1.5.8 is trowing hard page fault when I attempt to run KoboSetup (and still complains about missing gnome-keyring-pkcs11.so).

It looks likely that only 64-bit boxes are affected, it looks likely that Ubuntu's handling of multiarch is the culprit.
Sorry can not help here. I suggest you look at the Ubuntu Forums or Wine forums for advice on 64 bit wine installs. There were known problems with 64 bit wine installs in 12.04 which I thought had been resolved.
rjmac is offline   Reply With Quote