View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 05:11 AM   #17
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzil View Post
3 years protection (like you say) does not exist en Europe (in form of a law) if they the manufacturer do 3 year protection you paid for it (even inderectly) and it does no cover everything especialy broken parts. For exemple, for my Apple MacBookPro, I had to paid ~500€ for extending the waranty to 3 year, or else it will be ONLY 1 year of waranty. The only thing that is more than 1 year that exist in europe (and is 2 year, not three) is hidden defect waranty
I did not say it was warranty. I distinctly remember that the EU rule was changed to 3 years some years ago (it was 2 years) but in any case 15 months is less than 2 years and something breaking is in this way (screen controller) is definitely a defect.

But I might misremeber. Links like the one below mentions 2 years:

http://www.netmums.com/coffeehouse/h...tee-goods.html
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote