View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 03:49 PM   #6
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by All4Fun View Post
So I took at the JSWolf's epub example and I was impressed with the formatting for the chapter headings and the formatting used for "About the Author" at the end of the book. I'm going to put it on my 505 and see how it looks and reflows on it.
But it only seems to work within ADE as it makes extensive use of svg graphics; which are not (yet) fully supported by many browsers (firefox/IE) nor by the calibre viewer or mobipocket reader.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote