Thread: Stieg Larsson
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 06:48 AM   #21
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Format C: View Post
I'd be surprised, given Larsson's death...
There have been rumors about a fourth novel, but it's actually the fifth (the fourth has never been written).

I hope it'll never be published, but I'm afraid the lust for money will spoil this series also...

I've also heard rumors about a Swedish movie from the first one, produced by Henning Mankell...
it's already in theaters here...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote