View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 09:26 AM   #114
Geralt
Witcher
Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_macd View Post
Yes, what your reading preferences are, and that's about it.
Yes of course. But what do reading preferences mean? Do they have any background behind them? You don't choose books randomly do you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntykatkat View Post
Ok, the wrong I meant was to choose to make a judgement to not even open a conversation. How you help the snobs is that the lack of conversation. You have either become one or reinforced their belief in their snobery. IMO
But people do open conversations. Its not a prejudice. Its experience based decision not to bother anymore. Because previous 50 conversations about books with that person brought nothing of value. As I said, I dont care about perfect strangers. Its the people you have relationships that are center of my claims.
Again, this is not some social movements of snobs. This is dynamics of relationship between two people.
Geralt is offline   Reply With Quote