View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 06:51 PM   #90
pwalker8
Wizard
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
I don't understand why some people make a big deal out of tracking every book they read, I figure either it made an impression on you or it didn't. A few in the former everything else in the later...
Actually, it's more keeping track of the books that I haven't read. It's all about deciding which book to read at a given time, what I'm in the mood for. Sometimes I start a book and decide it's not what I'm in the mood for at that particular time, but I'll probably like it at another time. Any time you have more than a screen or two worth of books, then a little organization comes in handy.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote