View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 03:05 PM   #3
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by holymadness View Post
Penguin is probably the publisher that spends the most time and effort on its covers.

Which book?
Almost every one I've ever bought from them had a generic cover with the stupid penguin. I have at the very least 30 ebooks by penguin. Between the generic covers and the horrible errors/typos, they must be the worst big publisher out there (IMO).

Which is yet another reason why I love Calibre . I can put the CORRECT cover on all of my ebooks.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote