View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 12:08 PM   #6
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Thx Kovid, yeah I have seen the tweaks for covers. Originally I wasn't going to bother with offering font choices at all since they existed. However I wanted both more granularity and also to not force users to have to go through separate dialogs/calibre restarts to switch a font. I still will fallback to respecting that value if the user does not bother in my plugin.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote