View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 07:06 PM   #8
Adoby
Handy Elephant
Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Thinkpad E595, Ubuntu Mate, Huawei Mediapad 5, Bouye Likebook Plus
I checked. Yes, there are hundreds of calibre libraries out there that are wide open. You can browse and download freely. Just search for calibre in shodan and click away...

Perhaps username and password should be mandatory? At least when accessing from outside the local LAN.

There are two possible crimes: Downloading copyright material. Making copyright material freely available to download. I think the second is the worst... Enabling piracy. Often unwittingly, I supspect.
Adoby is offline   Reply With Quote