View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 06:10 PM   #1032
Divingduck
Wizard
Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellwood View Post
For whatever reason the Calibredb fails when I try using it because "there are too many columns" or something along those lines.
You can adjust the output width (--line-width). Like --line-width=250. Sample:
Code:
calibredb list --fields=authors,title,rating --separator=";" --line-width=250 --with-library="e:\Calibre Bibliothek" >BooklistWithRating.txt
Quote:
When I generate the catalog it still lists the information book by book and not just the list of items in the column and the total number of times each item is used. Basically the opposite of what it does now. Instead of a book list, I want a list of all the tags, and the number of books each tag is in.
Maybe something like this?
Code:
calibredb list_categories >LibraryCategories.txt
Divingduck is offline   Reply With Quote