View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 09:35 AM   #4
evwool
Connoisseur
evwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Palm M515, Palm VX, Kindle 3 WiFi
Well, I bit the bullet and installed SunriseXP. It did work but everytime I started it, a message came up saying it needed a Table21.dll and a few others. However I found a slightly older version of SunriseXP (2.03) and installed that and it works fine. So well worth the change over since it seems better at downloading some of the less pda friendly sites
evwool is offline   Reply With Quote