View Single Post
Old 01-16-2022, 09:40 AM   #5613
maddz
Wizard
maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Icarus, iPad Mini 2, Kobo Touch, Google Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
Today's Big Deal at Kindle UK is seven sci-fi/fantasy books (much more on the fantasy side IMO) for £0.99 each:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=s9_ac...ode=4725112031
All self-published franchises, as far as I can see. Weaveworld was originally trad-published (I have a hardback lurking around somewhere), but now appears self-published. I did look at a couple, but frankly wasn't impressed enough to click 'buy now'.

On the other hand, the Paul Draper looks interesting enough to try - it's an anthology, and my standards for those tend to be a bit lower than a full-length novel, and 99p is worth the punt.

Last edited by maddz; 01-16-2022 at 09:43 AM.
maddz is offline   Reply With Quote