View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 02:08 PM   #1
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Aura and SD Card Management

Currently I am helping a colleague with his new Aura and setting up Calibre. What is the best method to transfer books from the currently installed SD to new SD and be able to then simply insert the new card with no change detected by the Aura?

I performed a copy from the installed SD to the new SD (which included the Calibre data files), inserted it, but the Aura does not recognize any of the books on the SD. When connected to Calibre they show as installed on Card A. In theory, the new card with a duplicate image of the original card should work but it does not. What is required to resolve this (other than a factory reset)?

Which begs a question for the future -- is this a problem whenever one wishes to upgrade to another card?

Edit: Forgot to mention I did try resending one book with the new card (and contents) installed with but it still did not appear on the device.

Thank you.

Last edited by Skydog; 05-17-2013 at 02:23 PM.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote