View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 07:04 PM   #48
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
As per the screenshots it allows you to search for books in your library that have covers below certain thresholds in file size or dimensions, title/author sorts that need updating or ISBNs that are invalid. If anyone can think of other checks they would like to see on this let me know.
My little quirk is setting all my covers to 600x800, if this can check for covers not xxx by xxx size that would be great.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote